CEC 20-10, Construction Sites Operations and Management
Expected Outcomes of this Course:
- Trainees will align to their roles and responsibility in the contract.
- Recognize changes and variations from the original contract.
- Will use efficient methodologies, technologies and techniques to minimize wastes of time and cost with keeping quality.
- Will strictly follow quality standards stipulated in the contract and additional needs of the client.
- Will abide by the labor laws and industrial-relations of the country.
- Will keep the safety and health of labors and report injuries to the respective authorities in the right time.
- Will implement environmental compliances to preserve the flora, fauna of the project area and respect the privileges of the society in the construction area.
- In general, they will align to the company policies and procedures during their operation.
Site engineers, supervisors, construction engineers, project engineers, etc.
1. Review on Construction Project Management
2. Contract Knowledge to Site Engineers and Supervisors
3. On- Site Resources Management
4. Working Methodologies and Technologies
5. Quality Control and Methods of Measurement
6. Labor laws and Industrial-relations
7. Occupational Health and Safety management
8. Environmental Compliances
9. Construction Sites Data, Information and Communication Management